Friday, August 28, 2009

We're Back...

Well, my worms and I are back from our vacation...just needed some time to recoup..Yeph..my little worms and I had a restful and eventful stay in Cozumel..snorkeling in blue azure waters and slipping mango margaritas..ha..have you ever seen a worm tipszy..ha..the little margarita glasses were so cute..ha..just joking..I just have too many irons in the fire and a vivid imagination..ha..I work a full time job plus a part-time job at night..I am an artist http://sharonlynjones.blogspot.com/ , junk dealer..I buy and sell antiques and miscellaneous items (sharon.sales on ebay & Sharon Lyn's Books on Amazon)..I can't seem to just sit around and watch tv..ha..I do watch movies when I get a chance..ha..and you say when is that..ha..

I am selling 100 plus worms for $21.99 plus $7.00 shipping (priority mail with delivery confirmation). This is within the United States except for Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico. I ship on Monday & Tuesday. So if you are interested in buying worms from me..just email me at sharonsales@comcast.net that is also my email address to use for sending me money thru paypal. If you are living in Mobile County I can meet you at a designated area. You will need a paypal account to pay thru paypal..just hit send money and do what paypal tells you to do. I will accept moneyorders too. I don't accept checks. My mailing address is Sharon Lyn Jones, P. O. Box 850124, Mobile, Alabama 36685. My phone number is 251-605-3024. If you have any questions I will be glad to help you in anyway I can..in a friendly and down to earth way..

Thanks everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment