Friday, July 31, 2009

Let's Talk About Red Wigglers...

Just to clarify what I sell..I sell Composting Red Wigglers..not the fishing Red Wigglers..ha! My worms wouldnot fit on a hook..they only get about 1" to 3' at the most..they are thin worms...but mighty..ha..they go thru the garbage like mad..pose no problems to raise either..they are good worms for the gardener or pet owner..Garden wise..they are good for lawns, flowerbeds, houseplants and hanging plants..Pet wise..Pet birds, turtles, iguanas, aquarium fish, pond fish, salamanders, snakes and frogs..If you are low on groceries..you could even eat them too..a good source of protein..ha..I might be posting some worm recipes...I don't know if I could eat my worms but in a crunch (no pun intended..ha) who knows..ha...As you can see I am easily amused.. Now if you want a fishing red worm that would be "Super Red Worms." They are supposed to really be great on the hook and they are actually bigger...They wiggle like mad..Suppose to be big like Night Crawlers...Now to find those recipes..ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment