Friday, July 24, 2009

I Am Having A Relationship With My Worms..Ha!

Well, sorta..ha..I make their homes, I bed them down, I feed them nutritious meals, I check on them to make sure they are happy, I brag about them all the time..They are like family...ha..I never thought I would be so interested in worms..Mike, my husband, brought up the idea 10 years ago when we bought a home in Mobile..I told him I wasn't interested..but then about 1 1/2 ago I decided to investigate more..and we decided to start a worm farm..I bought some worms..the rest is history..Mike came up with the name.."The Turning Worm Farm" and "Garbage To Compost, One Bite At A Time!" I just think it is great. You can check us out at Ebay (sharon.sales) and Amazon (Sharon Lyn's Books) for Red Wigglers and Worm Compost! We will soon be offering Worm Tea too.

No comments:

Post a Comment