Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Red Wiggler Worm Resume..

I will work for food..No meat products please..I am a vegetarians..though I like my java (coffee grounds)..too!

Working Environment: I survive in temperatures anywhere from 38 degrees to 95 degrees Farenheit and the ideal bed temperature range is 70 to 80 degrees Farenheit.

Worm Jobs: I am a hard worker and I eat the waste of humans and turn it into castings. My castings (worm poo) are the mineral and protein rich leavings of worms that will go to create fresh and healthy soil. Without this process, the earth would dry up and then humans have trouble making anything grow..You owe your lives to my species..

Hobbies: Eating vegetable scraps, paper and coffee grounds plus I love to travel..

Goals: To support my family of thousands and create worm castings and worm pee..

No comments:

Post a Comment