Sunday, July 26, 2009

Instead Of Counting Sheep I'm Counting Worms...

One worm, two worm...ha! It took me awhile to count 1000 worms...too much intimacy for me..ha! It is labor intensive..but sorta rewarding..knowing that you are sending worms to someone who will be probably just as interested in what they do as I. One more person who can connect with the feeling that they are helping this world to be a better place..letting their worms eat some of the garbage that would put in a land fill..then possibly starting their own business and connecting with other people who will be interested too..I just think that is great. I use to be so wasteful..throwing left over vegetables and paper in the garbage..I now save aluminum cans, glass, vegetable cans and turn them over to the recycleable center on Government Street in Mobile..I pick up metal when I see people throwing it out..even lumber..I have picked up 4 huge piles of lumber that I plan to build some decks, fences, raised gardens, porch and even a greenhouse too..on www.freecycle.com I have been given all sorts of stuff to use..www.craigslist.com is a great site to find all sorts of stuff..

No comments:

Post a Comment